Thursday, April 3, 2008

Rebirth of the Blog

Well i'm Arjun one of the five drunk members of this pretty dead...correction...REALLY DEAD BLOGGG. Just for all you peepz out there who wanna know alil something something about me and the five of us is that i'm definately the most drunk off the five of us (BEAR BEER WOHOOO!) followed by Scott who recently just can't stop smoking.I mean for heavens sake he had like 14 sticks in the space of two hours!! How jacked up is that shittt?? :O . We of course also have rishi who's like stonning recently...must be coz of the excessive fats in that poor fellows brain :D . Then there's Shaun(need i say more?) and last and of course least Yew Kuan..when i say least i of course mean his hight..poor fellow..he is an economic genius though! :)


Anywayz i'm sure non of u people reading my post now would give two hoots bout how the five of us ended up in the same class but the thing is I really don't care so i'm gonna write about it anyway.So it all started like this, on the 3rd of January 2008 I enrolled myself into Taylors. I was put in some class named T3 with my bubbly mentor Mr.Madhavan yapping away about how much me and my classmates were gonna enjoy SAM and what so. I still clearly remember the way i felt when i first sat down in that seat of mine at the second last row of the class and damn it wasn't a good feeling as i felt non of my fellow classmates was "my type" except for the fucker sitting behind me (Roshann) and the other wanker sitting right in front of the class (Vincent). Besides the two of them (girls excluded of course) all the other guyz were just...u know not my type especially this guy named SHANG who made me almost regret stepping into that class..why i say this??Ask my classmates =.= That pretty much sums up my first day in Taylors.

By the second day, things seemed alil bit better as my bear-sized 2nd cousin Rishi stepped in to my class as he dropped Law for IT despite his Law class being filled with chicks, well at least that's what he said but later on i learned that he was actually right :D . Anywayz we both tagged-teamed and decided to bully our classmate in front of us named Kenny..boy wasn't that guy slow but we had fun doing it anywayz ^^

Then came the 4th day when lee chon leong A.K.A Scott stepped into the class and frankly rishi and me never really new that there was a new student in our class till Roshann and Vincent introduced this fashionably rounded person to us and god save us by the end of that Thursday we were all laughing our sorry asses off to his stupid jokes hahahahaha!

Unfortunately by the following week, we had lost Roshann and Vincent who had bailed out on IT and had picked Psychology and damn i was wondering to myself..whats gonna happen to the livelyness of this class..then..Karma struck T3. The next day two former spec mathz students joined our class..Shaun and Yew kuan..and the funny thing is..i actually knew Shaun before as i had played futsal with him but it never really struck me..well i'm not suprised! With the number of hot chicks in college do u possibly think i have time to remember some Char Quey Teow looking guy like shaun??HELL NO! ^^

So ever since that day..we five bonded and stuck like nails and skin..wait..that didn't come out right..ahh fuck it!! u guys get the picture. We became very close and did everything together from helping each other out with our endless home work to carrying some drunk bear to the toilet hehe yea u know who i'm talkin about don't u rishi?? hahahahaha!!

That's my part for now happy reading!!!! :D

~ARJUN~

No comments: